Deadline: November 15, 2018
TJ International Youth Leadership Conference 2019 is accepting applications.
Duration: Jan 18 – Jan 20, 2019
TJIYLC brings together leaders from different walks of life and serves as a point of confluence for young professionals, students, innovators, and policymakers to come together and build consensus around SDGs and other critical development agenda.
The cross-cutting theme for TJIYLC 2019 is
“The Gandhian Path To Sustainability & Innovation” .
TJIYLC 2019 will facilitate a process that strengthens effective youth participation in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of various global issues, related to the process of defining the future global development framework from a Gandhian perspective.
- Delegates acquire first-hand experience in leadership, join a lasting global leadership network and build a platform to tackle current critical issues.
- Participation certificates for training, workshops, and action planning on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Accommodation, food, and local transportation (within Hyderabad).
Who can be a Delegate?
You can be a TJIYLC 2019 delegate if you are a young leader or a youth trying to make a meaningful impact on the world.
Please note that gender and regional balance will be taken into account in the selection based on the ability of the delegate to represent their constituencies during the TJIYLC 2019 and actively take part in
- Willing and motivated to work together with other young people through involving in active dialogue, debate and action planning.
- Age 18-30
- Having working a knowledge of the English language.
Kondapur, Izzathnagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Phone: +91 40 40214215
How to apply: