Deadline: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:59 pm (GMT+5:45).
GITC is an amazing platform to share your ideas, initiation, insights, perspectives and experience, side by side reflecting on the world affairs and impacts based on teenagers and youth. As a Speaker and Presenter, you can share your ideas and experiences which in turn will motivate other fellow teens to be change-makers. You can present your insights on various global issues to solve local issues. You will be able to inspire and lead here.
- He/She Should be a citizen of the country other than Nepal.
- He/She Should be 15-25 years of age.
- He/She Should be an active member of his/her society.
- Someone with demonstrated leadership skills, proactive, dedicated and passionate to work for the development of youths, particularly teenagers.
- All the country representatives shall be certified of their works along with an invitation to be a part of GITC/GTH.
- The ‘Best Country Representative’ shall get to attend the Conference with a waiver of conference fee and placement in the website. He/ She shall get the following privileges:
- Airport Assistance
- T- Shirt
- Conference Kit
- Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Initiate and execute various activities in their home country to promote GITC and GTH
- Track potential Speakers, Presenters and Participants for GITC through various activities or events conducted.
- Linkage with the local organizations to foster partnership and collaboration for GITC/GTH
- Reporting the workflow and activities along with multimedia content to the GITC/GTH Committee
- Carry out works as advised by GITC/GTH Committee that is in line with the GITC/GTH.
How to apply: