Deadline: 30 March 2019
There is no sustainable development without the development of the human capital, and no development of the human capital without the self-development of each individual. Our success in any endeavor requires the mastery of the fundamental pillars of our life such as: personal well-being, effectiveness at work, and smart management of relationships.
Do you want to reach the peak of your performance? Are you ready to try something new towards achieving the best version of yourself? With the tools of “inner arts”, emotional intelligence and meditation, the World Peace Initiative Foundation through its Peace Revolution project offers you the opportunity to unlock the latent potentials within you so that you become the unique person you deserve to be – based on the principle of Peace In Peace Out. Given the particular need to develop young leaders capable of meeting the needs of the continent, we will organize in the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire a regional training workshop exclusively for young African citizens.
After our two successful fellowships in Benin and Côte d’Ivoire, we are embarking in this experience with you again in Côte d’ivoire with a richer content.
The Fellowship Covers:
- Full or partial airfare sponsorship
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Empower young people with the tools to inner peace, emotional intelligence, positive thinking and good habits through the practice of mindfulness, self-discipline and meditation.
- Connect young people on the continent and enhance their sense of solidarity, compassion and togetherness.
- Provide a forum of networking and exchange for future collaboration and partnerships while fostering mutual understanding and intercultural dialogue.
- Candidates must be citizens of the following countries: Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Senegal, Liberia, Niger, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Sierra Leone , The Gambia, Ghana, Saint Helena, and Western Sahara.
- Candidates must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program before interview and willing to complete the remaining 21 days after interview.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language. Knowledge of the following languages is asset: French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in self-empowerment and social change.
- Candidates could be peace activists, civil servants, artists, journalists, entrepreneurs, young leaders in local, national or international organizations, catalysts of positive change in general.
- Candidates should be committed to getting involved with World Peace Initiative Foundation by submitting a project proposal on how to use the practice of meditation as a tool to face various social challenges in their respective communities upon successful completion of the fellowship.
The training starts with 42 Days online Self-development Program on our interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; to cultivate your inner peace. The 42 days are divided as follow:
- 21 days before interview
- 21 days after interview and before final selection of participants
The fellowship offers 4 day intensive training program providing participants with deeper insights in the relationship between mindfulness meditation and various skills necessary for improving personal well-being, enhancing effectiveness in professional and social life, and nurturing healthy and fruitful relationships. Participants will learn the benefits of meditation in relation to:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work-life balance
- Stress management
- Non-violent communication
How to apply: