Deadline: April 19th 2018
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will take place 3-6 June 2019 in Vancouver, Canada and will be the world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women in the 21st century.
It will serve as a catalyst for advocates working to achieve a more gender equal world.
More than 6,000 world leaders, influencers, advocates, academics, activists, and journalists will flock to Vancouver with the drive to accelerate progress for girls and women everywhere.
The conference will present new knowledge, promote world-class solutions, and engage a broad spectrum of voices. It will focus on several issues from health, nutrition, education, economic and political empowerment to human rights, good governance, and girls’ and women’s agency and equality.
Everyone deserves a seat at the table. Women Deliver is committed to making our conferences accessible to people across all geographies, ages, and backgrounds.
The scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance.
It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and wellbeing of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Registration Fee
- Ground Transportation (days of conference only)
- Economy Airfare
- Per Diem (days of conference only)
- Visa Reimbursement
- Hotel Accommodation (days of conference only)
- Health Insurance
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue post-conference in home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers.
Applications will only be open for 6 weeks and winners will be announced in September of 2018.
Scholarship selection is based on a non-biased scoring system, performed by an independent Scholarship Review Committee.
Only a limited number of scholarships are available and applicants are strongly encouraged to seek other/additional funding sources.