Venue: Dubai, UAE from November 23-27, 2017
The main focus of this forum is set on thinking creatively as a young entrepreneur, taking into account social responsibility in a sustainable knowledge-based economy. This forum will provide an interactive platform for young social innovators to openly communicate, share ideas and experiences with their peers from different cultural backgrounds and regions around the globe. This event will offer participants to connect and engage with other social entrepreneurs, as through networking they can find human support by like-minded people. Furthermore, participants will receive advice and guidance from experts and global think tanks in order to become inspired and find motivation to collaboratively lay down the foundations for their successful future.
How To Apply
1. Fill out Global Youth Forum Participant APPLICATION FORM
2. Make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your educational and work experience?
- Why you are interested in ethical entrepreneurship and/or sustainable development
- what does it mean to you?
- What is your motivation for making the world a better place?
- What social impact can you achieve through your current/future job?
Young people 18-35 from around the world; Students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, startups; Fluent in English.
You can either apply as a project presenter, an interested participant or a journalist.
The complete program is covered by Youth Time but please take into consideration that travel expenses are at your own expense. Hotel accommodation is partially sponsored by Youth Time and the General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare in the UAE. Participation fees will go toward the budget which will support the grant awarded to the 1st place project winner. Below you will find details on the participation fees.