Deadline : 17 January 2018
Global Health Corps is inviting applicants for its fellowship program to mobilize a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity.
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. Global Health Corps offering a range of paid fellowship positions with health organizations in Malawi , Rwanda , Uganda , the United States, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement.
- Housing, including utilities assistance;
- Health or travel medical insurance, depending on citizenship and placement; and,
- Payment for travel to/from the placement site as well as GHC training and retreats for the duration of the fellowship.
- By the start of the fellowship, June 24, 2018, fellows must:
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
I am not a citizen of GHC’s five placement countries (Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the U.S., or Zambia). Am I eligible to apply?
Yes. You are eligible for international fellowship positions in the U.S. Every year, we get applications from around the world. Our community includes citizens of over 35 countries. We would love to have your country represented, if it isn’t already!
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Click here to visit their website