Deadline: 22nd January 2018
We are delighted to have launched this scholarship programme. It’s a key part of our commitment to attracting and inspiring the best people to public service.
The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2018.
We believe our programmes are focused on students at different points in their academic life and so are not expecting applicants to apply for more than one programme. To that end, your first application will be accepted and any duplicates will be rejected.
Successfully apply, and you could receive up to £30,000 over the course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your living expenses and other costs of study. You’ll also be offered two paid summer internships with us, as well as other skills training and support throughout your time at university. For 2018 entry, we are offering up to three scholarships for students from the United Kingdom.
If you have a situation that you believe you would like to be considered for more than one programme in any given year, please email the Bank of England Team at Penna for further discussion about your circumstances.
The programme will provide you with:
• Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree
• Paid summer internships
• Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team
The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK at least 104 UCAS points, (Pre 2017, 260 UCAS points) – please visit the UCAS
- Applications will close at midday GMT on the 22nd January 2018.
- The Assessment and Development Centre Interviews with Windsor Fellowship will be held during the period March – April 2018.
- The final stage assessment, with the Bank of England will be during the last two weeks of April 2018
- Scholarship awards will be made in May 2018
If you require additional information please contact: Karlene Mahoney, Project Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for our African-Caribbean Scholarship please click here.
Click here to visit their website